- A pillows cushion option to go with the top-of-the-head tube design.
- A QuietAir™ vent that gently diffuses exhaled air to minimise noise, allowing you to sleep closer to your bed partner.
- Quick release elbow allows you to easily disconnect your mask from the tubing if you need to get up at night.
- A soft fitting frame designed to give you the support and stability you need so you can move freely throughout your sleep.
- Small – includes small frame with S, M, L pillows
- Standard – includes standard frame with S, M, L pillows
AirFit P30i Guides
- Frame fitting guide for the AirFit P30i
- Mask fitting video guide for the Airfit P30i
- ResMed device compatibility list
- AirFit P30i user guide
- Cushion fitting template
AirFit P30i masks can easily be used with most CPAP devices (except the ResMed AirMini due to its specialised ventilation system).
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.