- A pillows cushion option to go with the top-of-the-head tube design.
- A QuietAir™ vent that gently diffuses exhaled air to minimise noise, allowing you to sleep closer to your bed partner.
- Quick release elbow allows you to easily disconnect your mask from the tubing if you need to get up at night.
- A soft fitting frame designed to give you the support and stability you need so you can move freely throughout your sleep.
- Small – includes small frame with S, M, L pillows
- Standard – includes standard frame with S, M, L pillows
Airfit P30i guides
- Your frame fitting guide for the AirFit P30i can be found here
- Your mask fitting video guide for the Airfit P30i can be found here
- Not sure if the AirFit P30i is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- Find the AirFit P30i user guide here
- Learn more about the AirFit P30i here
AirFit P30i masks can easily be used with most CPAP devices (except the ResMed AirMini due to its specialised ventilation system).