The ResMed onesleeptest is currently out of stock.
The ResMed onesleeptest is a home sleep test.^ It consists of a small disposable NightOwl sensor that you tape to your fingertip and a NightOwl companion app that guides you through every step of the test.
onesleeptest continuously records physiological information and motion during sleep or resting, in the home environment, together with software for physiological signal retrieval, analysis and interpretation of the recorded sleep parameters.
- The NightOwl sensor and finger wraps.
- An activation code to access the NightOwl companion app.
- A sleep questionnaire.
- A detailed sleep report and ResMed Sleep Coach* consult to discuss your results.
How does onesleeptest work, and what do I need to complete the test?
- First, order your onesleeptest online, and have it shipped to your door.
- Download the NightOwl companion app on your smartphone. You’ll need to provide a valid email address too, so that we can send you your results. If you don’t have a smartphone, contact us, and we’ll try work something out.
- When you’re ready for bed, open the app and follow instructions for how to attach the sensor to your finger and record while you sleep.
- After three nights of data is recorded, an Australian sleep physician will look at your results, in conjunction with the results of your completed sleep questionnaire, and email you a personalised sleep report within 3-5 working days.
- Book your included ResMed Sleep Coach* consult to discuss your results and next steps.
Home sleep tests, such as the onesleeptest, are not recommended if you suffer from the following conditions: Neuromuscular disease, severe COPD, hypoxia and/or hypercapnia at rest, morbid obesity, significant cardiovascular disease and chronic narcotic use. You should speak to your doctor to discuss sleep test options and whether a home sleep test is right for you.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL
^The onesleeptest is referred to as a level 4 sleep test. Level 4 sleep tests measure less parameters about your sleep compared with level 1, 2 and 3 sleep tests. We recommend you consult with your GP to discuss whether the onesleeptest is right for you.
*ResMed Sleep Coaches are sales and customer service representatives who have received training in sleep health. They can give general information about sleep health, sleep disorders and products that may help improve your sleep. They are not qualified healthcare professionals and cannot provide medical advice. We recommend you continue to consult your GP.