- NEW one-size-fits-all adjustable QuickFit™ headgear is designed to make AirFit P10 easy to fit and adjust at home.
- QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs away exhaled air, so it's barely noticeable to you and your bed partner. The AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter than its predecessor.1,2
- Designed to be as comfortable and unobtrusive as possible, the flexi tube lets you move around more freely without compromising seal. The AirFit P10 is also 50% lighter than our previous nasal pillows mask.2
- Key-clip nasal pillows feature colour-coded sizing and left/right-orientation for fast and easy fitting.
- The mask’s minimalist three-piece design makes it easy for you to assemble, fit and clean.
- Standard mask pack (blue headgear) includes S, M and L nasal pillows
- For Her mask pack (pink headgear) includes XS, S and M nasal pillows
AirFit P10 Guides
- Sound power level of 21 dBA – AirFit P10 user guide, ResMed Pty Ltd 2020. ID A4872836.
- ResMed Clinical Study Comparing AirFit P10 to Swift FX. ResMed objective data (pressure, leak, average daily usage, AHI) collected from a sample size of 21 participants. Data on file; ID A3135273.