- A self-adjusting SpringFit frame that’s easy to fit and stays comfortably in place all night long1
- A soft nasal cradle cushion that sits below your nose
- QuietAir™ diffused venting technology designed to gently break up exhaled air for a less disruptive, quieter night’s sleep.
- Each mask package includes 3 different cushion sizes so you can select the right fit for you
- If you ever need to get up at night, the mask slides quickly on and off or you can easily disconnect it from the tubing.
- Move freely during the night as the soft fitting frame and curved cushion are designed to provide support and stability.
- Comfortable soft sleeves designed for added comfort and reduction in facial marks.
- Small frame includes small, small wide and medium cushion
- Standard frame includes small, small wide and medium cushion
AirFit N30i Guides
- Mask fitting video guide for the AirFit N30i
- Cushion fitting template for the Airfit N30i
- ResMed device compatibility list
- AirFit N30i user guide
- AirFit N30i frame fitting guide
AirFit N30i masks can easily be used with most CPAP devices (except the ResMed AirMini due to its specialised ventilation system).
1. ResMed external 7 days clinical study of existing 24 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 21/02/2018 – 12/03/2018. Data on file; ID A4320645.