|Suitable for use at home or while you’re away. You’ll never have to choose between therapy performance and freedom again.||The AirMini app allows you to customise your therapy comfort to your individual needs and view your progress with ease.||Rest assured. AirMini features the same established algorithms as ResMed’s AirSense™ 10 series of CPAP machines.|
Features at a glance
- The smallest CPAP device in the world.1
- Works with ResMed’s AirFit F30, AirFit 20 series of masks, AirTouch F20 and AirFit P10 for AirMini
- Includes an AirMini drawstring bag and 20W power supply unit
- AirMini app offers an intuitive and easy setup process
- Waterless humidification for portable convenience**
- Optional accessories - premium carry bag, hard case and bed caddy
Enjoy the warmth and comfort of humidification without the hassle.
ResMed's HumidX™ system delivers a similar level of humidification to our market-leading bedside devices* with the added convenience of being a compact waterless system.**
A smartphone app that allows you to manage your comfort settings and view your therapy progress, the AirMini App helps ensure you are swiftly setup for therapy – with guided setup videos and daily sleep scores always just a menu screen away.
If you suffer from any of the following pre-existing conditions please consult your doctor before using this device:
- severe bullous lung disease
- pathologically low blood pressure
- cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery, or trauma
- heart failure
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- using opioids for chronic pain management
It's recommended to read the user's guide before using this device.
* In a typical overnight and dry environment, with temperature of 16-22°C and Relative Humidity (RH) of 20-30%, the HumidX provides humid air of 70-80% RH – similar to a CPAP heated humidifier on a mid-range setting with unheated tubing.
**Not available with AirFit F20, AirTouch F20 and AirFit F30 full face masks.
1.Based on volume comparisons done by ResMed internal testing prior to the time this was published.