|Suitable for use at home or while you’re away. You’ll never have to choose between therapy performance and freedom again.||The AirMini app allows you to customise your therapy comfort to your individual needs and view your progress with ease.||Rest assured. AirMini features the same established algorithms as ResMed’s AirSense™ 10 series of CPAP machines.|
Features at a glance
- The smallest CPAP device in the world.1
- Works with ResMed’s AirFit F30, AirFit 20 series of masks, AirTouch F20 and AirFit P10 for AirMini
- Includes an AirMini drawstring bag and 20W power supply unit
- AirMini app offers an intuitive and easy setup process
- Waterless humidification for portable convenience**
- Optional accessories - premium carry bag, hard case and bed caddy
Enjoy the warmth and comfort of humidification without the hassle.
ResMed's HumidX™ system delivers a similar level of humidification to our market-leading bedside devices* with the added convenience of being a compact waterless system.**
The AirMini app is a smartphone app that allows you to manage your comfort settings and view your therapy progress. The AirMini App helps ensure you are swiftly setup for therapy – with guided setup videos and daily sleep scores always just a menu screen away.
Supported Android devices include: • Google® Pixel • Google Pixel XL • Samsung Galaxy® S5 • Samsung Galaxy S6 • Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge • Samsung Galaxy S7 • Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge • Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime™ • Samsung Galaxy Note® 4 • Samsung Galaxy Note 5 • Samsung Galaxy S8
Supported iOS devices include: •iPhone® 5 • iPhone 5c • iPhone 5s • iPhone 6 • iPhone 6 Plus • iPhone 6s • iPhone 6s Plus • iPhone SE • iPhone 7 • iPhone 7 Plus • iPhone 8 • iPhone 8 Plus • iPhone X
Supported opperating systems: • Android operating system version 4.4 and later • iOS 10.2 and later
If you suffer from any of the following pre-existing conditions please consult your doctor before using this device:
- severe bullous lung disease
- pathologically low blood pressure
- cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery, or trauma
- heart failure
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- using opioids for chronic pain management
It's recommended to read the user's guide before using this device.
* In a typical overnight and dry environment, with temperature of 16-22°C and Relative Humidity (RH) of 20-30%, the HumidX provides humid air of 70-80% RH – similar to a CPAP heated humidifier on a mid-range setting with unheated tubing.
**Available on full face, nasal and pillow options
1.Based on volume comparisons done by ResMed internal testing prior to the time this was published.
*Terms & conditions apply. Customers must purchase between 15th January to 15th Feburary and register their AirMini with sleepvantage by 28th February 2021 to receive the bonus items. Bonus items will be sent from ResMed by 31st March 2021.