- The AirFit F20 comes with the QuietAir™ diffuser vent, making it one of ResMed's quietest full face masks.
- ResMed studies have shown that, when comparing against the AirFit™ F10 full face mask, 86% of all users tested prefer the seal of AirFit F20.1
- With this compact mask, you can wear glasses to read or watch TV in bed while you settle down to sleep
AirFit F20 Guides
- Your mask fitting guide for the AirFit F20 can be found here
- Your cushion fitting template for the Airfit F20 can be found here
- Not sure if the AirFit F20 is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- Find the AirFit F20 user guide here
- Learn more about the AirFit F20 here
1.ResMed internal study of 22 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 26/04/2016 – 27/05/2016 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit F20. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3810791.