Enjoy the benefits of a ResMed AirSense 10 Elite through one of our Interest-Free plans.
Our Interest-Free plans are designed to make it easy for you purchase your sleep equipment and remove the hassles of replacing your mask and other parts. Each plan includes a Starter Kit, which includes everything you need to get underway, as well as ongoing replacement items.
You can own your own ResMed AirSense 10 Elite and mask with an initial payment of just $99 plus 36 simple interest-free monthly payments. We will then ship replacement masks and other therapy items you need to keep your sleep apnea treatment working effectively for you (at regular intervals).
There is one plan to choose from - BASIC:
What do you get in the BASIC AirSense 10 Elite interest-free payment plan?
- A Starter Pack: AirSense 10 Elite device (fixed pressure), AirFit mask of your choice, 6 x AirSense 10 filters!
- Plus over 36 months you will receive ongoing replenishments including: 2 x replacement masks, 2 x 6 pack of AirSense 10 filters, 2 x Humidifier tubs, 2 x ClimateLineAir tubing.
- AirSense 10 Elite Basic Plan costs $59.00 per month for 36 months, plus an initial fee of $99. Simple and interest-free!
With this plan you will have peace of mind knowing you have all your sleep therapy needs organised so you can relax and get a good night's rest.
To get started, make your initial payment of $99 today. Simply select NEXT above to personalise your plan, then add to cart and checkout... We will then deliver your Starter Kit immediately.
As this is a fixed pressure CPAP Machine your device will need to be setup with your therapy settings. Please email these to CustomerOrders@resmed.com.au once you have completed your order. Alternatively, we will contact you for these.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Pressed for time?
Download our brochure to find out more:
If you suffer from any of the following pre-existing conditions please consult your doctor before using this device:
- severe bullous lung disease pneumothorax
- pathologically low blood pressure
- cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery, or trauma
- heart failure
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- using opioids for chronic pain management
It's recommended to read the user's guide before using this device.