- Designed to give you the best therapy experience, it’s a great choice for mask stability and ease of use.
- In a recent ResMed international study, AirFit™ N20 the InfinitySeal cushion was found to fit 99.4% of faces.1
- In a recent ResMed study, 75% of patients tested found it more stable than their current nasal mask.2
AirFit N20 Guides
- Click here for your mask fitting video guide for the AirFit N20
- Find your cushion fitting template for the Airfit N20 here
- Not sure if the AirFit N20 is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- Find the AirFit N20 user guide here
- Learn more about the AirFit N20
1.ResMed AirFit N20 internal global fitting study of 159 existing ResMed patients, conducted 12/11/2015; ID A3768073.
2.ResMed internal study of 24 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 23/11/2015 - 21/12/2015 comparing the current market leading mask with AirFit N20; ID A3768073.