- Designed to give you the best therapy experience, it’s a great choice for mask stability and ease of use.
- In a recent ResMed international study, AirFit™ N20 the InfinitySeal cushion was found to fit 99.4% of faces.1
- In a recent ResMed study, 75% of patients tested found it more stable than their current nasal mask.2
- Small (for her)
AirFit N20 For Her Guides
- Mask fitting video guide for the AirFit N20 For Her
- ResMed device compatibility list
- AirFit N20 For Her user guide
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
1. ResMed AirFit N20 internal global fitting study of 159 existing ResMed patients, conducted 12/11/2015; ID A3768073.
2. ResMed internal study of 24 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 23/11/2015 - 21/12/2015 comparing the current market leading mask with AirFit N20; ID A3768073.