- Designed to give you the best therapy experience, it’s a great choice for mask stability and ease of use.
- In a recent ResMed international study, AirFit™ N20 the InfinitySeal cushion was found to fit 99.4% of faces.1
- In a recent ResMed study, 75% of patients tested found it more stable than their current nasal mask.2
- Small (for her)
AirFit N20 For Her Guides
- Click here for your mask fitting video guide for the AirFit N20 For Her
- Your cushion fitting template for the Airfit N20 For Her can be found here
- Not sure if the AirFit N20 For Her is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- Find the AirFit N20 For Her user guide here
- Learn more about the AirFit N20 For Her
1. ResMed AirFit N20 internal global fitting study of 159 existing ResMed patients, conducted 12/11/2015; ID A3768073.
2. ResMed internal study of 24 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 23/11/2015 - 21/12/2015 comparing the current market leading mask with AirFit N20; ID A3768073.