Adapts to your needs.
The AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave can rapidly stabilise your breathing and blood oxygen levels, helping to improve sleep quality.1,2
Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of your normal breathing and replicates it for your breathing comfort. The AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave has a HumidAir™ humidifier and a ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube which are designed to automatically deliver optimal temperature and humidity, for a more comfortable experience.
Call 1800 737 633 for more information.
*Wireless communication depends on network availability.
Please note: Telecommunications network providers may decommission or make changes to their 3G networks. These changes are beyond ResMed’s control and may cause certain device features to cease to be available, or have reduced functionality, including wireless communications and data transmission capability.
1. Morgenthaler TI, et al. Sleep. 2007;30(4):468-475.
2. Brown SE et al. J Clin Sleep Med 2011;7(2):187-195.
If you suffer from any of the following pre-existing conditions please consult your doctor before using this device:
- severe bullous lung disease
- pneumothorax or pneumomediastinum
- pathologically low blood pressure
- cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery, or trauma
- heart failure
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- using opioids for chronic pain management
It's recommended to read the users guide before using this device.