Adapts to your needs.
The AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave can rapidly stabilise your breathing and blood oxygen levels, helping to improve sleep quality.1,2
Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of your normal breathing and replicates it for your breathing comfort. The AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave has a HumidAir™ humidifier and a ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube which are designed to automatically deliver optimal temperature and humidity, for a more comfortable experience.
Call 1800 737 633 for more information.
*Wireless communication depends on network availability.
1. Morgenthaler TI, et al. Sleep. 2007;30(4):468-475.
2. Brown SE et al. J Clin Sleep Med 2011;7(2):187-195.
If you suffer from any of the following pre-existing conditions please consult your doctor before using this device:
- severe bullous lung disease
- pneumothorax or pneumomediastinum
- pathologically low blood pressure
- cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery, or trauma
- heart failure
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- using opioids for chronic pain management
It's recommended to read the users guide before using this device.