The new F&P SleepStyle CPAP has simplicity woven into its design. Every detail was considered to make CPAP therapy easy and comfortable.
The key features of the F&P SleepStyle CPAP machine include:
- User-friendly menu – the simple menu is designed to save time in setting up your device and to be easy to use
- Large and responsive buttons – the layout and function of the buttons work in harmony with the menu to allow quick navigation; you just need to push ‘start’
- Easy access water chamber – a simple push of the button gives you easy access to the chamber, which is very easy to clean and fill
- Quiet, integrated design – the power supply and humidifier have been fully integrated to minimise the space required on your bedside table
- Built-in connectivity options – get information when you need it. Cellular enables automated data transfer while Bluetooth technology enables you to track your progress instantly using the SleepStyle App
Consult with your doctor if you have the following pre-existing conditions as they may contraindicate the use of positive airway pressure:
- Bullous lung disease
- Cerebrospinal fluid leak
- Recent cranial surgery or head trauma
- Abnormalities of the cribriform plate
- Pathologically low blood pressure
- Bypassed upper airways
Contact your health care professional if you have any questions concerning your therapy.